Vivat Investment Management is a global service provider offering management and advisory services in the Mergers & Acquisitions, Asset Management, and Real Estate Property Development
Mergers & Acquisitions
Vivat has successfully managed the M&A process in a number of sectors including real estate and oil & gas around the world.
We are experienced in the global business environment helping our clients navigate the complexities of legal compliance, geopolitical forces, financial hedging, and cross-border corporate structuring for tax efficiency.
Our team of professionals can lead you
- Due Diligence
- Negotiation and Execution
- Governing body approvals
- Company Strategy
- Corporate Structuring
- Tax efficiency
Our skilled asset management team focuses on enhancing the value of your asset for greater investment returns by improving annual yield and increasing long term asset value. We do this by analyzing the business to create value through operations optimization, yield management, and revenue generation, and creating long term asset value protection and growth through strategic capital investments.
- Brand standards compliance
- Financial forecasting
- Sales & marketing strategy
- Business and corporate structuring
- Optimize tax and capital repatriation facilities
- Staff engagement and training to provide the highest quality guest services in the market, and maintain the property investment for our client;
- Supported sales & marketing promotion at international travel and MICE conferences globally;
- Brand engagement to maximize value and benefits available.
- Perform regular audits to identify areas of improvement and concern to maximize profitability and mitigate risks
- Monitor and advise on budget and financial performance.
- Manage CAPEX initiatives.
Vivat can help you build your dream. From ground-up developments to renovations of existing property, Vivat can take your project from start to finish. With projects completed all over the world, Vivat can guide you every step of the way to realizing the project:
- Project Planning
- Site acquisition
- Consultant and contractor procurement
- Design and approvals management
- Construction management
- Commissioning and handover